New Student Enrollment
Thank you for choosing South Conway School District and Morrilton Intermediate School.
Below are links to the enrollment forms that need to be completed for your student.
Links to Forms:
1. Online registration is now open for all South Conway County School District students.
- This link will take you to PowerSchool Enrollment. You will need to create an account if you have never enrolled a student using this software. If you are enrolling more than one student in the South Conway County School District, you will only need one account for your household. You will, however, need to proceed to website for each building you have a child attending to complete the building-specific and district forms required for those students.
Click here for SCCSD Online Registration
2. Agreement and Permission Forms
- This link will take you to a Google Form. This form replaces the paper copies usually sent home with students at the beginning of each school year.
Click here to complete MIS agreement and permission forms
3. District Forms
- This link will take you to a Google Form. This form provides the district with information that is used to determine if it qualifies programs such as Community Eligible Provision (CEP) that allows all of our students to eat breakfast and lunch at no charge, as well as other educational programs.
Click here to complete required district forms